Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Change of pace...

The idea of this blog once was to take the bits of useful information we get every now and then and create posts about it, comment on it, have a resource one could forward to someone else instead the searching through tidbits of informations I did in the past.

Creating such posts like the giant blobs of text you sometimes find on this blog takes me quite some time, time I do not have to such an extent that I had before due to personal reasons (including lower back pain that limits the time I can sit in front of a computer every day). As of now I have about 70 unfinished, unpublished blogposts and huge lists of "tidbits of informations" to add to these posts. These lists keep growing every other day and certainly do not help to keep me motivated to wade through all of them and create wonderful postings.

To get control of these amounts of information I will in the future cut back to what I did with the warcraft file, less comments and more information.

So to all of my readers (all 2 of them. Hi, Mum!) who are wondering why there are more and more short posts, you now know what is going on.


Ps.: I was kidding, my mum does not speak English and by god she should stop trying.

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ mum comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you ever had the "joy" to listening to Lothar Matheus English skills -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNRoNhp9lDw

    It is still worse...

    ReplyDelete